Expanded UX service offerings - Experience Design with UI and UX.
Cross device responsive web-app researched and designed for a task management app - Tally.
How can this help you?
Need a new website?
Need a website refresh possibly with new branding?
Thinking of an App?
Want to focus on the right user audience, but unsure how?
This is were we can find the best solution, researching the user base, their needs, habits, and focus while maintaining budget focus and business objectives. Ultimately the user will decide what they like / want so we find the solutions through qualified research and development, and with an outcome that meets the needs of both the business and the ultimately the consumer, the user.
For further information just get in touch! Below is just a recent example user focused project.
UX Design and Research:
User research, wire-framing, prototyping to UI development.
User Centred Thinking, Brand Voice, Competitor Analysis, Content Audits / MVP, Heuristics of Usability, Design Thinking, User Interviews and Testing, User Journey Maps and Task Models, Usability Analysis and User Personas, Information Architecture, Semantics and SEO, A/ B Usability Testing, Wireframes and Prototyping, UI and Visual Design, Google Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimisation.
Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, UXPin, InVision, UsabiltyHub, SurveyMonkey, Sketching.
Examples of recent projects with a focus on UX and UI besides other criteria such as brand or marketing for example.
theTradeDesk.com is a tech company specialising in B2B programmatic solutions from big data, analytics and user insights that targets advertising more directly. They have recently set up an APAC regional office for which we have been commissioned to develop an ongoing B2B brand and awareness strategy.
- Develop brand awareness with a regional (APAC) distinction – understanding that the market has differing and cultural diversity, across a diverse range of media.
- Educate possible clients about programmatics (as it's a relatively new tech), with it's benefit of increased ROI.
- Research & build the brand from a Western to APAC focus
- Develop a regional presence and identity
- Develop a regional 'twist' that speaks to business
- B2B focus - focus with brand and advertising agencies
- Engage with stakeholders
- Co-sponsor (events) brand integration: Spotify at Spikes Asia expo.
- Newsletter and content creation
- UI and website wire-frames
- Event concepts with co-sponsors (e.g: Spotify)
- Enhance case studies and information sources, that engage clients
- Campaign Asia - develop web content
- Research and increase regional photography image stock
- Develop templates and brand consistency for marketing collateral
- Develop templates and designs that engage the user / business
- Develop a human / emotive brand that overcomes perceptions of the tech industry
- Educate through awareness
- Develop a visual language that speaks to the region
- Expand visual iconography for information clarity and user readability.
- Cedar Communications (HK) – ongoing content management for Cathay Pacific and Dragon Air inflight titles: Discovery, Silkroad, Cargo Clan, and inflight product magazines.
- Working with the creative director, producing a range of editorial bilingual layouts, covers, maps, info-graphics, media packs, identities, templates, photo editing for a discerning readership base.
- Working with stakeholders, the editorial team – reflecting the new lifestyle approach of Cathay and DragonAir – with a functional and coherent presentation of information & entertainment, products & services, syncing with inflight entertainment system (GUI).
- Engaging editorial and photo lead content, with info-graphics, CTA's, entertainment, travel, presented in user-focused design and layouts, that reinforces the new direction of the client.
- Enticing clean bilingual layouts, photo and editorial lead, with the reader / user in mind.
- Art direction, magazine concept, template development, infographics, layouts and cover concepts.
Liberty Asia, a NGO based in Hong Kong; is developing a range of workable solutions that raises the awareness to the prevalence human trafficking in Asia and how it can be combated.
Develop a CMS website and content with a range of criteria: online forum and networking hub, education portal, legal hub, events & awareness campaigns, downloads, donation & log-in criteria, in x5 Asian languages – through a consistent and flexible identity.
- Drupal content management system (CMS)
- Front-end content creation to drive traffic
- UI and site architecture
- Legal hub website and content
- UX such as personas, wire-frames, testing
- Education section of website for schools
- Galleries with artists profiles, and downloadable content
- Publication & resource downloads
- Network hub and profile feed
- 5 Asian language variations
- Site maintenance and consultation
- Social media feeds
- Registration criteria
- Online reporting section & helpline
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Expanding on the main website, we were asked to develop a sub-site for education and awareness, to develop a more comprehensive anti-slavery approach through awareness and education.
- Awareness brands
- Drupal content management system (CMS)
- UI and site architecture
- Education modules and teacher notes
- Variable content integration (video, audio, galleries, downloads, etc…)
- Interactive PDFs modules with video, links, navigation, etc…
- Design and develop educational material (print & web)
- English language (with ideas to expand to others)
- Site maintenance and consultation.
- Develop and build a functional website with CMS (Drupal content management system) for an online publication, that is accessible across a range of platforms. Also develop and update the brand across all printed and digital media
- Update the ALR brand
- Website UX and UI - complete overhaul of website and business model
- Integrate with CMS, and website archive
- Design and layout the print and digital review.
- Develop CMS in Drupal
A simple and accessible brand and design that could be used across a range of print and digital media, with a clear identity.
A functional site, with logical user interface (UI) that does not distract the user from the items they wish to view. A subscriber based site where users could access the on-line magazine, or download the e-pub, and print versions.
“The team has worked with the Asia Literary Review undertaking a broad range of tasks from print, e-pub, website development & maintenance, branding, and as well as the magazine layout specialists. They have provided artwork for digital and printed projects, including book covers, logos and layout for our website and publications.
In the design process they have been very easy to work with and their enthusiasm, imagination and energy have made it a pleasure to have them as a member of our team. They have been generous to a fault in responding at all hours to requests and questions, and when pressure has mounted at the end of a project, they have invariably delivered willingly and without hesitation.
I’m delighted to recommend them for their outstanding design skills and for both their professionalism and their warm, thoughtful and considerate personalities.”
Martin Alexander – Editor in Chief
Asia Literary Review
(Australia / China)
Ongoing – cover designs and concepts, photo-editing, layouts & typesetting, artwork for a range of titles and book formats.
Working closely with the editor/s, from conception, layouts, proofing & editing to final artwork.
A series of books that focus on Asia and China from coffee table books, fiction & non-fiction, Penguin Classics, China Library Series and various pocket guides.