theTradeDesk.com is a tech company specialising in B2B programmatic solutions from big data, analytics and user insights that targets advertising more directly. They have recently set up an APAC regional office for which we have been commissioned to develop an ongoing B2B brand and awareness strategy.
- Develop brand awareness with a regional (APAC) distinction – understanding that the market has differing and cultural diversity, across a diverse range of media.
- Educate possible clients about programmatics (as it's a relatively new tech), with it's benefit of increased ROI.
- Research & build the brand from a Western to APAC focus
- Develop a regional presence and identity
- Develop a regional 'twist' that speaks to business
- B2B focus - focus with brand and advertising agencies
- Engage with stakeholders
- Co-sponsor (events) brand integration: Spotify at Spikes Asia expo.
- Newsletter and content creation
- UI and website wire-frames
- Event concepts with co-sponsors (e.g: Spotify)
- Enhance case studies and information sources, that engage clients
- Campaign Asia - develop web content
- Research and increase regional photography image stock
- Develop templates and brand consistency for marketing collateral
- Develop templates and designs that engage the user / business
- Develop a human / emotive brand that overcomes perceptions of the tech industry
- Educate through awareness
- Develop a visual language that speaks to the region
- Expand visual iconography for information clarity and user readability.